i've started a new bowl and got stuck(the same grammatical problem as below) guess where-of course while painting!i liked the first coat of paint but an idea jumped(has jumped have jumped or simple jumped -i never know-choose the right one...ugh) in my mind and made me quit any movements.i was afraid not to spoil the surface ....so then i've decided to make a mini bowl series to experiment.while the big bowl waits his paint couts a little one is already finished.not following the big ones idea.that's an old (lol)idea.i'll present my little bowls birth cutting out the very first images hehe-they are not needed.
this is the first image-molded over a plastic milk bottle(i can't find the right word).at this stage the rough pulp is still wet.the new idea was to dusk some well dried pulp pieces into for a new look.also learning on this new texture.
when fully dried(a few pieces had to be glued again though)it was covered in dragon skin.
lefted 24 hours to dry then applied a thin layer of acrylic wall paint ..
yes, i failed the painting part i had to change it -not immediately of course -the family needed me lol-
that's its size and new look not varnished yet....
i like the inside paint...somehow the outside one shouldbe nicer if smoother..i've realized though it's a nice texture it is hard to work with.it may be the size of a bowl.i'm sure it will be easier on a big one.
like it or not this is the FINAL result so far-it still needs to be sealed but for this one i wish i would have a perfect mat varnish.still not found.
DIY estantería con maleta reciclada
Acum o zi