thank you very much my blogger friend Carla over at alegriadopapel.blogspot.com who gave me this award!...(weeks ago,shame on me).
This award is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes it’s name from the German word meaning Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.
I am very honoured to receive it! Thank you Carla!
As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers
that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
I will offer gladly this award to my friends who inspire me with their creations whom i appreciate and love!
1.Sheila - http://2smart-clothencounters.blogspot.com/ amazing inspiring funny doodles
2.Renee -http://heartreneezanceart.blogspot.com/ everything she touch become a treasure (paper mache and jewelry)
3.Emanuela -http://regineerranti.blogspot.com/ inspiring wonderful paper mache works
4. blogger friend from http://artesanopapelmache.blogspot.com/ paper mache rocks again!
5. Holly St.Denis http://www.whimsyowlway.com/ whimsical cute paper mache owls and sculptures
DIY estantería con maleta reciclada
Acum o zi